Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Crosswalk weekly version - Tuesday

TUESDAY

You are forgiving and good, O Lord, abounding in love to all who call on you.

--Psalm 86:5
New International Version

THOUGHTS ABOUT TODAY'S VERSE...
Forgiveness is such a sweet blessing. But God does more than forgive! He cleanses and forgets. His love is not metered out or carefully rationed. He pours it out upon us if we genuinely seek him as our God and Father.


MY PRAYER...
O Precious Father, I call to you wanting you to know how important your love and forgiveness are in my life. Thank you for sending Jesus to show your love and pay the debt of my sin.
Help me to live today as your child: may others see my joy and my passion, to you glory. Through my Savior, I pray. Amen.
~~~~~~~~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home